Thursday, September 15, 2011

December 2012 Safe zones - North America



As I wrote yesterday, I will be doing some research trying to come up with our most promising safe zones on our earth heading into December 2012. 

I will start my research on North America and publish my results ASAP. Early on, I can definitely say that the entire West Coast is a NO-GO area. This foremost due to the fault lines and the major outlook of severe earthquakes. In the west, especially in the USA, there is a huge number of nuclear reactors and thus to many radioactive danger zones in the event of likely meltdowns. Probably somewhere along the centerline of North America are the zones you and your familly would want to be located.

More on this when I publish my result and give North America a score following my criteria and point system. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment