Wednesday, September 14, 2011

December 2012 - Our most promising safe spots?



During the next couple of days I will be doing some research and try to come up with each continents most promising safe spots heading towards December 2012. I will try to make some kind of score system and give each zone a grade based on different criteria and sum it up with a total overall score.

The different criteria will be:

  • Distance from nearest tectonic plate/plates (earthquakes).
  • Distance from the nearest known volcanic field.
  • Elevation above sea level.
  • Distance from nearest nuclear reactor facility.
  • Population density.
  • Distance from sea.
These were the most important I could come up with from top of my head. Maybe I'll remove or add some after a bit of research. Please comment if you disagree or have some important once you think should be added.
 

Stay tuned for results!

No comments:

Post a Comment